Friday, May 29, 2009

This semester ended with a dreamy classical piece which sent Mr. OTC to dreamland, a pop piece which got my favourite teacher's approval and a nice modal piece with horrible solo. My face was thrown to the floor and stepped on multiple times by myself. 

I actually prepared an epic eric li solo. But obviously I couldn't and I didn't. I should have soloed in D all the way, even when modulating. Then when the lecturers ask, "why do you solo in D when it's modulating to Eb?" I'll answer, "I solo out." Nice answer man. 

No face lah no face. 

Oh well. At least I had fun hanging out with Cliff and Leong. =D What a nice way to start the semester break. 

Going off to Bali tomorrow. Flight is at 11am and I'll have to leave at 8am tomorrow and I haven't packed my stuff and it's 3am.

Nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment