Friday, June 12, 2009

1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you...

I'm lifeless. I wanna eat a burger right now. 

Somebody keeps buying my cute pet on humanpets.com. Yes I'm back on human pets shuddup. I have nothing better to do other than hang out online ok. Don't ask me to read a book. I bought one but couldn't continue reading nemore. Btw, I deserve some lovin'.

I hardly see people online. People hardly see me online neway, daytime. Gah. All because of you, work! I hate you, work! But daddy, also my boss (hehe) decided to give me a raise of 2 bucks! Haha. So that's RM7 per hour. *happy*

I can't wait to leave the country. But ahhhhhhhhhh. Nevermind.

Gah. I AM STILL BORED. 

Where are all the cute guys?!??!?!?

Oh, I bought a pink sunglasses that I absolutely love! To replace my first love actually. My first love broke and couldn't serve me anymore. =( I really, really, really loved my old sunglasses. 

I'm done with blogging. I still want a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment