Friday, December 31, 2010

3 and a half hours til the end of 2010.

Ma ne (Well), I was kind of hoping I could end 2010 with a blast. Guess that couldn't be done anymore.

My 2010 has been an awesome one. So what if it doesn't have a perfect ending to it?

In this year, I met a lot of new people, met lotsa new friends. Had crushes, had my heartbroken, or rather, it was self ignite. I got a job, quit a job and entered a new college. I came to a place that is ever so new. I had to adapt myself to the new culture. I became independent, with my parents not around to help me.

I am a person who usually knows what I want. I also know what I need to improve over the new year. I'm going to make a short but essential new year resolution.

1. Make more new friends
2. I tend to hide up my feelings. I need to be more open about how I feel of people.
3. Stop being jealous of everything I don't have. Because I already have most things one could ever dream of.
4. Appreciate my friends more than finding fault in them. Learn to forgive.
5. Climb up when you fall. Everything's gonna be alright. :)

Happy New Year 2011 everyone. :) Have a great year ahead. I'm sure it will be. If only you believe. But don't just dream. Make it happen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment