Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new beginning

My year 2009 was awesome! And I'm sure the last day of the year will be a blast!

Let's do some recap:

Jan : Beginning of third sem.

Feb : Lina's surprise b'day at icom 3rd floor.

April : MY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!

May : Ovira's b'day + group hang out at bukit jalil fun fair. Also the month of finals. Chaos. *Jazz ensemble LOLOL *

June : BALI! Marks the end of the sem.

July : Beginning of my final sem in icom. Charisse tay's surprise b'day party. Got myself Bubbles!

September : Singapore with Carin and Ovira!

October : Western Music History finals! So funny la! Only those who are involved will know what I am talking about ;)

November : The month of finals! *hehe rock ensemble hehe*

December : Canada and Taiwan! And also an awesome party to end the year!

This year, I made many awesome friends, met super nice people, cried, laughed, loved, had my heart broken, moved on, visited places, entertained, learnt to make up, was nicer to my mum...

I deleted my old blog so I couldn't find my 2009 new year's resolution. But here's one for the better year ahead.

2010 new year's resolution (not in order of importance)


1. GET A JOB.
2. Play gigs.
3. Compose.
4. Get a jazz teacher.
5. Turn prettier :D
6. Work out more to accomplish my goal of 56kgs!
7. Meet more people
8. Make more awesome friends!
9. Keep in touch with old friends
10. Be a nicer person (I'm serious)
11. Be nicer to my mom because she's my mom and whatever she does is for my own good though she can be damn ridiculous at times.
12. Learn Spanish!
13. Practice for berklee audition!
14. GO TO BERKLEE

Here, to end this post, I would like to have a toast to all my friends and whoever's reading this. Have a great year ahead. And to all my friends and family, I love you all. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment