Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some past tense




Last Minute consists of 3 pianists (me, Hanz, NK) and 3 guitarists (Farid, Uga, Richard). For the past 5 months we fooled around and only started practicing seriously 2 or 3 weeks before show. We have 2 bassists, 3 drummers and 5 singers who played for us, because we're awesome. And they're awesome for playing for us too. :) 

Our song list: 
1. Final Countdown
2. Bed of Roses
3. Mr Crowley
4. I Got The News
5. Cosmic Girl & Baby Be Mine medley
6. Jaded
7. Stop Loving You

PI also finished already, today. We all know what happened la. ELY took away my paper then I dunno how to solo then I cut from 5 chorus to 2 chorus go back to the head and it sounded like shyt. But nevermind la. I wasn't disappointed also. At least we got the head right. :)

Something random.

I found this night pants at FOS. Damn comfy I like!

Christmas tree pattern! Cool or not! HEHE.


No comments:

Post a Comment