Sunday, March 28, 2010

Balik kampung~

The title says it all.

Balik-ed kampung for Cheng Beng and it IS possible for me to get sunburn. WOW.

Itai! >.<



I finally got to have a taste of satay celup! People asked me what it is and being a Malaccan I should be ashamed of not knowing what it is. So I bugged my dad to take me to one of the best satay celup shop in town and THERE. It's like lok lok but instead of boiling water you get boiling peanut sauce. And OMG IT'S SO DELISH.

Next morning, I went bai bai with the family then in the afternoon we went walk walk at Malacca town acting all tourist like taking pictures like it's my first time there LOLOL. Oh I also went on this Menara Seri Taming *whatever it is called* - a spinning sight seeing tower lah. But nothing to see lah from up there since it's the morning and the view also not nice. >.<


Tomorrow must run very very far!

No comments:

Post a Comment