Saturday, March 20, 2010

(Not so) Interesting read

It's coming to the end of March already. I'm gonna say this the Malaysian way.

Why so fast wan? =/

My life's all about gym lately. So my daily schedule would be:

Monday: Gym, work
Tuesday: Gym
Wednesday: Gym, work
Thursday: Gym
Friday: Gym

I take Sat and Sun off cause I am human and I need rest. Also to not get bored of the gym lah.

So anyway, event one is down. Open Day went off well. Food was superb. *OMG THE SPAGHETTI AND CAKE SO NICE.* Music was awesome. *of course la I play wan :P* Jamming session was cool and fun!

Had a photography session after that. Ahh. I want to see the photos that we took today laaaaa.

Event two is FIVE DAYS AWAY. I been slacking a lot on the piano, on improvisation, on jazz. Somebody help me! >.<


Remarks:

I did not go to gym today.
My body is aching everywhere.
It feels weird to skip gym.
Like it's already my routine.
Wish I could have a hell of a training session next week.
Trainer's gonna be so happy if he heard this: I heart gym.

I think I'm on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment