Friday, October 16, 2009

:'( Doushite...

It's been a while since I last wrote about the happenings in my life.

Well, there ain't much to say except that since the last exam was over, I have been on a holiday mood and neglecting my studies. Western Music History is over. But that doesn't mean I can stop practicing or reading up acoustics notes. Then again, laziness took over me. And my work starts piling up. And being hooked on Japanese drama ain't helping at all. Not to mention certain thoughts that were stuck in my head.

I have:
1. one lead sheet to gao dim
2. to finish drafting the program notes (thanks to my dear classmates)
3. to practice Got A Match - which also means I need to write down beautiful lines cause I usually don't remember what I hentam and start to solo fast fast. Tempo 270~ can die~
4. to dig out my The Prayer lead sheet which I misplaced (somebody will kill me if I don't find it because that's the only paper with his reharm xD) and then practice - this one I find it very hard, dunno why.
5. Practice Bed of Roses piano part until perfect - LOVE that song!
6. Memorize lyrics and parts for tribute songs

Oh yeah. I am also part of the choir team for MJ tribute. We just had a gig last Wednesday at a shopping mall in Bangsar. It all went great. No worries. And we'll be as awesome at the real show. :D D-Day is getting close, which means there will be practice everyday starting from next Monday onwards. Now that explains why I feel my routine is all messed up. I wake up at 7, come home at 9, sleeps at 12, and had to wake up at 7 again the next morning. Compared to many of you, I got more than enough sleeping time. But to me it's not enough if I don't get to sleep til at least 9.30am. And if I lack of sleep I will not do serious stuff like PRACTICING. Hence my piled up work. Sometimes I hate that my house is so far from school. The 30 mins drive to school and back home sucks. Sucks even more when there's jam and when I just want to get home fast.

It's also time to put certain thoughts away for now. I need to get my serious stuff done and those thoughts need to stop bothering me. Bad things happen to us all the time. All we have to do is stand up and move on. When I was down, I looked around me. Everything was still the same, nobody cares shit about what happened. To me, it may be an utmost important thing but to them, it's not even a grain of salt. Whatever happens, happens. Whatever doesn't, doesn't. And whatever happens in the future, I shouldn't care. Heh. Pandai cakap but dunno can do or not. xD

It all needs to stop. Just give me a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment