Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A series of events

24th Oct 2009 - MJ tribute @ ICOM


During one of the rehearsals.

Emcees for the night. Cheryl and Misagh.


Last song: World Medley with all vocalists and choir.


ICOM gospel choir! :DDDDD


ICOM zombies!!! :DDDD Guess who is who?


More tribute photos here and here .

27th Oct 2009 - Carin's sayang's b'day.


B'day boy in orange.


I lap cakey. :)

Something random..

After Western Music History final exam.


Pictures of students in that class. Credits to lecturer Mr. K.

Something I likey. :P


Oh btw, I miss that day. :(


It was fun with everyone there. :) Too bad it only happens once. But... Ahh. Good memories. :)

Okay. Nuff for now. Toodles!

Something to think about: I am shy even to myself, is that true? Maybe. Get drunk once and I'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment