Friday, October 30, 2009

I am very happy in the state I am in as of now. Had a lot of activities going on and started bonding with the the goldfish and the dinosaur again.

And today, the tribute people went to watch This Is It together. :D It was very worth watching, seriously. Then later hung out at Pelita.

And I broke dunno how many laws today.

1. Drove without license.
2. Parked at the road side - kena saman.
3. Cramped 5 big guys in the back of car and one dugong in front. (Please bear in mind that dugong is a rare and protected species.)
4. Rained heavily at my place but didn't use wiper cause my ticket is stuck to it.

Ok the 4th one is not really a LAW. But still, dangerous. I'm glad I reached home in one piece. I am GLAD that there was no road block, no police car stopping me and no accident while sending the guys back.






Why You Wanna Mess It All Up? - Rachelle Ferrell

I miss my jazz ensemble. Life feels very boring without some heart piercing lectures from ELY. Nobody pushes me to work hard anymore. Nobody makes me stress anymore. No more stressing before class, in class and after class. No more feel of relief after class is over. No more emo black face after class. No more complaints about class. No more saying, "because of ELY!!" when your friends ask you, "why so hardworking?" or "why so stress?".

No more a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment