Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long ride home

After dropping Ovira and Carin home, I started my looooooong ride home as usual. Only difference is, it was at 11pm, a cold night. Had my windows winded down to enjoy the breeze.

It was a long ride home. But I enjoyed it pretty much. Let my mind wandered as I drove, dangerous I know, but I could still concentrate on the road.

The night was just brilliant. No jams, smooth traffic all the way home. I love it that way. Or maybe I'm just bias, cause I love the night more. ;)

Day time... It's just too busy, too noisy. Chill man, what's the hurry?

Hammer me on the head and...

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
...

Oh by the way, check out my door's new design.


Door knob removed cause it locked me inside. And yesterday night we went DONG DONG TUK TUK PONG PONG in my room. So awesome, kan?


I stuck a plastic bag in the hole and kept my giant clock at the door for privacy. The clock's been there for ages and not hung up, might as well make use of it. :P

Yay I'm getting a new door!

No comments:

Post a Comment